Tough Business: The Reasons You Aren’t Making It As An Artist (Part 2): Episode 187
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work."
— Chuck Close, artist
Oh my, we got a little reality-slapped on our last episode of The JellyVision Show, and the tough love continues in Part 2. We continue our look at Alex Mather's blog post: "Why No One Likes Your Art: 26 Reasons" because it resonated with all of us here on The JellyVision Show Podcast. Tim, Caitlin, and I are each battling for success as creative entrepreneurs and it's not always pretty. Join the conversation as we take a hard look at ourselves and all the common stumbling blocks we create. Make art, not obstacles!
If you like this episode, here are 10 ways to support the show!
1. Tell a friend!
2. Tell all your friends, publicly, on Facebook & Twitter
3. Comment here or on social media
4. Email us and tell us your thoughts email@example.com
5. Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher
6. Give us a good review on iTunes or Stitcher
7. Invite us to your town!
8. Check out all our creative guests and let them know The JellyVision Show sent you
9. Like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter
10. Keep creating! Being Weird is Good Business!