If Not Now, When? Ep. 223
“How soon ‘not now’ becomes ‘never.'”
– Martin Luther
Someday I am going to write a book, travel to far off lands, start a business, lose weight, run a marathon, hike the Appalachian Trail, learn a new language, go back to school, and the list goes on and on.. These are life enhancing and life changing activities that we put off because we are waiting for the perfect time, to be worthy, and to not be scared. Yet, all we are doing is punishing ourselves by not doing them now. What can we do to make sure someday is today?
- Put It on The Calendar
- Set concrete goals related to what you want to do.
- Make The Phone Call(s) to research, book reservations, tell a friend, etc
- Ask A Friend To Join You--split the cost, share the fear!
- Understand There May Not Be A Perfect Time
- What if you found out you had one month to live--what would you do?
- Make a tiny step TODAY towards making it happen
We also bring back an old school JVS segment, Coffee Talk, and trot out a new intro from our friend, Mark Johnson!
It's time to mix up the Jelly! Let us know what you think, and keep an ear out for additional show changes in the coming weeks. Change is Good!
Where The Blue Grass Grows by Jelly's Sister-In-Law
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
Six Months To Six Figures by Peter Voogd