Episode #170: Turn Your Rad Idea Into A Killer Business
The People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, actually do.
You too, can be an insta-CEO! This week on The JellyVision Show Podcast, we have a lot of fun exploring how to take action on your wild and crazy ideas and turn them into real businesses. Squash your fear, define your goals, and believe in yourself. The cookie cutter life is not for you any more.
We also discuss "The Tens", Jelly's daily list of ten small healthy changes. Learn how The Tens resulted in Tim quitting weed and Jelly not drinking for 90 days. Self control and positive life changes are having a huge impact on the JVS team. Interested in trying The Tens? Here is Jelly's list, but feel free to come up with your own Tens and share them with us at email@example.com.
The Tens are 10 small changes a day that will get you towards a larger goal.
The Tens (Jelly's):
- No added sugar or alcohol (test PH-should be 6.8 or higher. Sugar, alcohol and caffeine lower PH)
- Hydrate: drink 48 oz or more of water per day
- Balance Gut Bacteria with probiotics from Kefir or Kombucha 3x/week
- Eat healthy fat from nuts, chia seeds, flax, or coconut oil
- 1 green smoothie per day
- 1 Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar shot 1:4 ratio vinegar to water to lower blood sugar
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
- Get off electronics 1 hour before bed
- Circulate: exercise daily
- Exfoliate skin: try kefir or a honey turmeric mask